NECO COVID-19 Health and Safety Policy
NECO is completely committed to a safe and healthy working environment for our associates, suppliers, and customers. We will be following the guidelines of the Center for Disease Control and Prevention and will continue to adjust our operating plans as needed. This situation is obviously changing daily, so please be aware that we may need to update these policies as needed.
We want you to know that our procedures have been implemented to protect all involved and to continue to offer current levels of service.
Our office will remain open during all our normal hours. We will limit our on-site staff, but we will not be limiting our level of service to our customers.
- Our Tech staff are able to work remotely, performing all of their functions. We will have people on site often enough to handle equipment RMA’s or other duties requiring them to be on site.
- Our Data Auditing and Call Center staff can work remotely with no loss of functionality.
- Our Sales Division will provide the same level of service through creative means when necessary.
- We will have at least one person in the General Office and Shipping Departments.
Our policies are as follows.
Regarding office procedures:
- Doors to the second and third units of our building are to remain locked to avoid people walking in other than to our main office.
- When someone walks into our office, they should be greeted from the interior office, maintaining a safe distance. We will take all precautions to protect our customers and associates
- Meters returned for repair will be washed in soap and hot water prior to any inspections. Electronic equipment will be sanitized.
Regarding Customer Contacts by our personnel:
- Territory and field Service Managers are not permitted to make onsite contact with utilities without calling and receiving approval to do so ahead of the call.
- No overnight travel is permitted without approval of ownership. On-site sales visits and training will require approval of ownership and our customers.
- Our Field Service employees are restricted to those work orders that do not involve entering houses. Any work involving contact with utility office employees will be done only with the approval of the utility.
We are all coping with this issue using all best practices as they are passed to us, and we realize that these policies will be changing as new information becomes available. Above all, we appreciate our customers and our employees and look forward to moving through this time toward a successful conclusion together.
NEPTUNE EQUIPMENT COMPANY BECOMES NECO
For 80 years, the Neptune Equipment Company has taken care of our customer’s water needs, from selling and servicing liquid meters to improving meter reading for municipal districts.
Now we’re taking a new name: NECO. We’re focusing on radical improvements in meter reading technology to help our customers achieve better efficiency for water systems. We offer field services to help reduce operational costs, decrease routine maintenance costs, and increase revenue.
Welcome to WordPress. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start blogging!