Full Time – Customer Service Specialist
NECO is seeking full time position for a Customer Service Specialist. Under direction of the Director of Information Technology, the Specialist will provide superior customer service and administrative support for our customers, Territory Managers, Technical Support Team, and office staff as directed.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Asset Management
- Customer Asset Equipment Entry
- Customer Asset Audits
- Loaner Equipment Entry
- Loaner Equipment Auditing and Tracking
- Manage customer iPAD asset management/Apple Care programs.
- Manage inventory of spare parts.
- Periodically report to D o IT status of parts
- Submit parts orders to ACT and DoIT as needed.
- Maintenance and Warranty Contract Management
- Prepare and valid quotes for equipment renewals.
- Review and evaluate accuracy for sale renewals.
- Manage renewal reminders, manual and automated reports.
- Track, prepare and communicate 360 order renewals to sales group.
- Proactively review customer equipment status for end of life and new sales opportunities
- Order processing
- Assist in order validation, accuracy and submission process with sales and accounting.
- Verify System Hardware/Software compatibility against customers’ existing equipment.
- Address sales questions related to products, special offers and trade in programs.
- Meter Reading Equipment RMA’s
- Submit and manage RMA’s at the direction of the Lead Support Specialist
- Provide sales with updated RMA status information.
- Communicate with sales necessary PO’s/Approvals for Repairs
- Test, replicate, isolate equipment root cause and determine remediation actions.
- Support Calls
- Primary Software Support Member in Queue for Daily Operations.
- Log and elevate calls as necessary.
- Relay 360 request to NTG based on SLA
- Initial a quarterly customer feedback/touch base call.
- Implementation Project Assistance
- Assist Implementor on managing meter reading equipment delivery and setup.
- Test, Provision and deploy loaner meter reading equipment for project.
- Provide weekly sales implementation update to sales rep.
- Proxy between sales and implementors
- Prepare, and ship equipment for customer trainings at the direction of implementor.
- 360 Support
- Act as primary NOC tech for monitoring gateway sync status per defined SLA
- Log and or elevate basic support calls for 360 requests defined by supervisor.
- Product PIL’s and MIL’s Specialist
- Manage Share Point repository of PILs and MILs for sales dept on latest announcements.
- Analyze and identify significant impacts to sales pipelines from announcements.
- Communicate major product changes to sales
- Identify new trade in program announcements.
- Create and institute software and hardware training program related to meter reading equipment for sales group.
- Other duties as directed.
Experience and Educational Requirements
- Requires some training/experience in fields such as Information Technologies, Service generally obtained through completion of a four-year Bachelor’s Degree program, technical vocational training, or equivalent combination of experience and education.
- Experience in a customer service and software support environment.
- Basic understanding and/or supporting PCs in a LAN environment a plus.
- Basic knowledge of WAN, LAN, Servers, switches, firewalls functions.
Minimum Skills, Knowledge and Ability Requirements
- Basic technical knowledge of personal computer systems and office applications
- Strong computer skills in order to operate effectively with company systems and programs.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing, good interpersonal and non-verbal skills.
- Pleasant and personable character.
- Strong ability to analyze and diagnose problems
- Ability to explain technical terms and concepts to non-technical end users.
- Ability to prioritize workload and consistently meet deadlines and adjust to changes.
- Ability to adapt known and proven solutions to new or novel challenges.
- Methodical approach to identifying and solving challenging customer problems
- Strong customer service skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent organization and time management skills.
- Able to work independently with little to no direction.